United States Corrupt Twattery

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Bullshit spoon fed by Barr?
Meuller himself said there was nothing, there is nothing.

Norhing to go forward with, the whole thing was one of the low points in the democrats history.
They are clutching at soggy straws.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Bullshit spoon fed by Barr?
Meuller himself said there was nothing, there is nothing.

Norhing to go forward with, the whole thing was one of the low points in the democrats history.
They are clutching at soggy straws.

He literally admitted while testifying he had made the statement claiming that there was no evidence of any wrongdoing before he had even looked at the evidence. So yeah trust in Trump and his cronies was low before and now keeps sinking

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Barr now refusing to appear in front of the House as well as in violation of subpoena for unredacted report.

Job

Because he didn't, and Meuller said so and it was not Barrs place to change the conclusion of the fucking report

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Yawn.

Bird who's against freedom of speech writes article accusing Assange of hating women for "dodging justice" despite him saying he went to the embassy to avoid extradition to the US and that he'd face the swedish charges if Sweden would guarantee his non-extradition to the US, and what's more - he's been proven right on that point.

The rest of it? Meh. He's a bit of a cunt. But then I also think that about people who don't believe in freedom of speech and instead believe in no-platforming and the banning of people from places and platforms because they don't like their views are cunts too. Just like the bird who wrote that article.

Was in Sweden's power to say they wouldn't extradite. But they refused. And the United Nations has repeatedly shown they're concerned.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Yawn.

Bird who's against freedom of speech writes article accusing Assange of hating women for "dodging justice" despite him saying he went to the embassy to avoid extradition to the US and that he'd face the swedish charges if Sweden would guarantee his non-extradition to the US, and what's more - he's been proven right on that point.

The rest of it? Meh. He's a bit of a cunt. But then I also think that about people who don't believe in freedom of speech and instead believe in no-platforming and the banning of people from places and platforms because they don't like their views are cunts too. Just like the bird who wrote that article.

Was in Sweden's power to say they wouldn't extradite. But they refused. And the United Nations has repeatedly shown they're concerned.
They can’t refuse it if extradition request is lawful. That’s rule of law. Stop excusing that scummy lowlife.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
They can’t refuse it if extradition request is lawful. That’s rule of law. Stop excusing that scummy lowlife.
Rubbish. It's a choice. Germany doesn't extradite it's own citizens for example.

I fsll down on the same side as the United Nations - they've had teams of experts look at what's going on and have concerns about the UK's failure to follow the rule of law - mandatory conventions that we have signed - and the potential that the US will do the same.

Stop ignoring abuses of law by states - a problem orders of magnitude greater than any Assange poses - just because you hate a guy. It make you look like an apologist for authoritarian oppression.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Barr now refusing to appear in front of the House as well as in violation of subpoena for unredacted report.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXD5Y8b8eX8

Whole thing is farcical Politcal circus, where getting to the truth seems secondary to creating a narative that suits a pupose. Both sides are equally responsible for this crazy system. Completely bored of the entire thing now.

Last edited:

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
IRONY OVERLOAD
Don't see why. I largely agree with you on Trump and Russia - I'm just bored of the circus.

The irony is, with you focussing on the people (Trump, Assange) you miss the important stuff - that the United States is clearly guilty of war crimes and that along with it's supposedly "civilised" allies it's attempting to silence those who would point out our hypocricy.

The actual irony is that your focus on the sideshow that is the fate of these two is blinding you to stuff that is *way* more important.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Don't see why. I largely agree with you on Trump and Russia - I'm just bored of the circus.

The irony is, with you focussing on the people (Trump, Assange) you miss the important stuff - that the United States is clearly guilty of war crimes and that along with it's supposedly "civilised" allies it's attempting to silence those who would point out our hypocricy.

The actual irony is that your focus on the sideshow that is the fate of these two is blinding you to stuff that is *way* more important.
The amount of war crimes committed by the US (when they aren't being falsified by Wikileaks) pales in comparison to those by Russia and Syria.

Russia and Syria are both truly authoritarian yet we are supposed to care more about authoritarianism during the Obama administration?

Assange is literally an apologist for Putin, Assad, Maduro etc...

You'll be telling me that Glenn Greenwald is a conscientious leftie next :)

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
The amount of war crimes committed by the US (when they aren't being falsified by Wikileaks) pales in comparison to those by Russia and Syria.

Russia and Syria are both truly authoritarian yet we are supposed to care more about authoritarianism during the Obama administration?

Assange is literally an apologist for Putin, Assad, Maduro etc...

You'll be telling me that Glenn Greenwald is a conscientious leftie next :)

Why isn't it being investigated?

Wikileaks; 'The US has committed war crimes in foreign countries'

US Government; 'OK, you're a sexual predator.'

Public; 'JAIL HIM, SHUT HIM UP!'

US Government; 'OK, we agree.'

Sure, if he's found guilty of the stuff outside of his whistleblowing, bang him up, but I definitely think he should be given a chance to provide evidence to his claims.

Gwadien

Wow. Just wow.

It's not like any women might matter in this is it?

Everyday sexism lives and breathes.
Sure, if he's found guilty of the stuff outside of his whistleblowing, bang him up, but I definitely think he should be given a chance to provide evidence to his claims.

He's in prison because he breached his bail, what was his bail terms? Don't try to explain yourself?

Wij

I am a FH squatter
He's in prison because he breached his bail, what was his bail terms? Don't try to explain yourself?
His bail terms? Don't skip bail because that would be a criminal act? Not sure how this helps...

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Hmmm
Yes he did, you sort of need to go watch his report announcement.
It was all over right there.
Mueller has not announced anything. You sort of need to check what you watched.

Job

He instructed the usual .
Unamed DOJ source to reveal the report findings.
Its the way they do it, it was over before Barr had a look at it.

Do you think that release was accidental?
Are you forgetting Trump was all over it before Barr even opened the email.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
He instructed the usual .
Unamed DOJ source to reveal the report findings.
Its the way they do it, it was over before Barr had a look at it.

Do you think that release was accidental?
Are you forgetting Trump was all over it before Barr even opened the email.
Buh?

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Use your words, @Job... but maybe choose better ones, because you're not making any sense.

Job

The report end game was 'leaked' wasnt it.
No charges..no collusion..no impeachment.
Barrs summary was after this event.
We all ready knew.

How much clearer can I put it.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
The report end game was 'leaked' wasnt it.
No charges..no collusion..no impeachment.
Barrs summary was after this event.
We all ready knew.

How much clearer can I put it.
Collusion isn’t specifically a crime. Mueller documented loads of collusion. He said he didn’t have enough evidence on conspiracy charges although he noted that this was because the campaign used encrypted messaging and he couldn’t get key ones to flip and couldn’t get Trump to agree to an interview.

Read the report and tell me no collusion.

Still, of the narrow conspiracy charges that Mueller looked at he couldn’t bring a charge.

Obstruction he documented several instances that met all the criteria to be chargeable. However he didn’t make any prosecutorial decision because DoJ standards say you can’t do that to a president. He did lay them out in great detail with passages explaining that congress has an oversight role for presidential behaviour.

Without telling congress how to do their jobs he’s layed our the evidence for congress to decide. Not the DoJ.

Barr then misrepresented that as nothing to charge, when the reality was unable to charge. Congress’ job.

Seriously read the thing.

Or we could read Muellers summaries if Barr hadn’t buried them.

Job

So..time for beddy bye byes.
Its over, economy is kickin, major tax cuts for the ordinary people are incoming.
When people see that extra money in their pay, Trump will be the hero and media will have to tread lightly.

Gwadien

So..time for beddy bye byes.
Its over, economy is kickin, major tax cuts for the ordinary people are incoming.
When people see that extra money in their pay, Trump will be the hero and media will have to tread lightly.

So you're saying you don't mind if Trump is corrupt so long as there's a good economy and tax cuts?

I'm sure this is why you criticise the Liberal Elite.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom