TV New Season!

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Ray Donovan is great, I'm sure it's been mentioned on here as the previous seasons were airing (or maybe just the earlier ones).

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Why was Dr Who hyped? It was pretty average for me.

I guess it's that female Doctor.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Was American Gods any good? I felt like the drugs I was taking whilst watching it weren't strong enough.

Lakih

Resident Freddy
American gods was good. Some episodes were a little trippy, but overall it was good.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
They love a bit of Neil Gaimen don't they.

I'll definitely be looking that one up. I never read the book.

It’s a fantastic book. I had a dog-eared copy from the 90s that I must have read (or given other people to read) about 20 times.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
It’s a fantastic book. I had a dog-eared copy from the 90s that I must have read (or given other people to read) about 20 times.
I still have a 90s copy somewhere if i didnt get rid of it when we moved last year.

It was done with terry pratchet.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
So Paddy McGuinness and Freddie Flintoff for TG. Thoughts? I’m not sure about McGuinness, who basically lucked out by knowing Peter Kaye, but I actually quite like Flintoff on A League of Their Own. At least he’s not entirely made of wood like LeBlanc.

Or is the funny car show so last decade and we should all move on?

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
So Paddy McGuinness and Freddie Flintoff for TG. Thoughts? I’m not sure about McGuinness, who basically lucked out by knowing Peter Kaye, but I actually quite like Flintoff on A League of Their Own. At least he’s not entirely made of wood like LeBlanc.

Yeh Flintoff is good and I can see him being put forward for all the stupid stunts as it suits him, ALOTO is great, love that show. Shame the seasons are so short.

To be honest I haven't watched TG for ages, I will give it 2 episodes with the new team but it is not just the presenters that need changing, they need to overhaul the format as well.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I think this.

TBH, if we're all going to have to ride sustainable wooden lesbian eco trolleys to work and back then stoking a love of cars in the UK population is probably no longer in auntie's remit.

Plus, honestly, I just find cars boring nowadays. But that could well just be me.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
The beeb need to realise that it was Clarkson, Hammond and May that made Top Gear what it was and, unless they get very *very* lucky, no amount of chopping and changing the presenters will make it what it was.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
nzxg7itmh3x11.jpg

This looks good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom