World of Tanks

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
wow, so nobody will play SPG's any more? ;)

tbh I'm more or less happy with the nerfing of the effectiveness of long range fire. more because it's never failed to amaze me that the reward of popping out of hard cover to kill a near-by enemy was lolwhut amount of hits from the other side of the map. less because the constant threat of this focus fire made me -imo- a better player at the cost of some arcady fun shooty-shooty times :)

TdC

Wow, whaaaaaat a losing streak I've been on! I wanted to power level a new KV-1 crew and hoo boy did I ever suck ass. In fact I sucked so much ass that I felt like Wij on a Friday night. I got really frustrated and was about to quit when I decided, on two consecutive days, to play my German TD's. I actually like playing the sneaky TD's and I suck marginally less at them than I do at other tanks. Well....result. Three ace tankers, one on my VK 20.01 (which is ofc not a TD but worth mentioning because it only took me 11 games, which is a first for me), one on my Marder 38T and one on my Pz Sfl IVc. The Marder AT was an especially stonking game. Good times :)

Marder38T_ace-tanker.png Pz.Sfl.IVc_ace-tanker.png

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Working through the Arty Missions now. Making it a point to apologise at the start of each game for playing Arty :) Some pretty funny responses received. At Mission 12 after doing several last night. Need to open up some of the higher tier ones now for the later missions. Mainly using the Bishop, HV304, Grille, Hummel. Have the Crusader but its terrible accuracy is making me mad.

HV304 is my fav as you can effectively save yourself from pesky lights a lot of the time. Actually killed a Hellcat this morning with two shots. His slow turret was his undoing :)

Still once arty missions are done I will never touch them again. Much prefer my medium's and TD's.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Nice game in IS3A despite the loss.

IS3A%2022-Jun-16%20pic%201.png

IS3A%2022-Jun-16%20pic%202.png

The Samurai Badge was for killing the SU-122-54 :)

SilverHood

FH is my second home
Working through the Arty Missions now. Making it a point to apologise at the start of each game for playing Arty :) Some pretty funny responses received. At Mission 12 after doing several last night. Need to open up some of the higher tier ones now for the later missions. Mainly using the Bishop, HV304, Grille, Hummel. Have the Crusader but its terrible accuracy is making me mad.

HV304 is my fav as you can effectively save yourself from pesky lights a lot of the time. Actually killed a Hellcat this morning with two shots. His slow turret was his undoing :)

Still once arty missions are done I will never touch them again. Much prefer my medium's and TD's.

I've been playing with my S-51 tier 7 russian arty now and then. I actually crave higher their games. My gun takes 50 seconds to reload and does 1800 explosive damage at 200 armor penetration. One shot-ting O-I's and KV-1 is fun, but not really worth it. Took a Tiger 2 from 100% to dead yesterday, hit him in the ass and set him on fire. He burned out. That was the only hit that game.

How does IS-3A compare to IS-3 ?

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
How does IS-3A compare to IS-3 ?

Not that much difference really, it has the older model turret and a touch slower speed 50 hp drop if memory serves. Have both and like them both. Close up there is not many better heavies. It is a brawler after all.

TdC

does the pushing, blocking and other deliberate idiocy go away above tier 7? I'm really getting pissed off by people recently :-/

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Just got the top pea shooter on my Ferdinand 12.8cm PAK 44 L/55, damn this tanks rox now. 490 damage to the face of a T29. Only issue is that side on the change of ammo racking seems to be 99%, getting hit for 1500 by an Su122 is not funny.

TdC

whellp, I started up WOT today and lost 8 of 10 games. The two wins I did have I managed to do fuck all in game. Time to go and do something else -.-

TdC

aaaand played a few more games. all losses, though one was a 2K dmg loss so I'm kind of counting that as a win. according to WOTlabs I've a 33% win rate in the past 24 hours. normally it's 52%ish. :eek:

TdC

Broke my massive losing streak with @Lethul and a mate of his. Thank fuck for that, I mean...things were getting depressing!

Lethul

FH is my second home
Broke my massive losing streak with @Lethul and a mate of his. Thank fuck for that, I mean...things were getting depressing!

Was fun! :) We actually had 63% WR when we quit even though we were both way below our standard WN8.

We were both on a swedish skype though so a lot of teamplay in chat was left out ;)

TdC

Had a look at my stats after finally breaking my losing streak. Wow, depressing man :(

Code:
    Past 24 Hours    Past 7 days    Past 30 days
WR    42.11%            48.92%        52.12%
WN8    640                843            978

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Had a look at my stats after finally breaking my losing streak. Wow, depressing man :(

Code:
    Past 24 Hours    Past 7 days    Past 30 days
WR    42.11%            48.92%        52.12%
WN8    640                843            978
My Stats have started to move North.

Overall Most recent Last ~7 days Last ~1,000 battles Last 4,794 battles
Performance Rating: 1,028 (Below avg.) 972 1,335 1,189 1,046
Win Rate: 48.12% 33.33% 58.19% 51.17% 48.75%
WN8 Rating : 638 (Below avg.) 786 (+0.5) 1,178 (+24.9) 1,032 (+88.3) 683 (+450.2)

Bad day yesterday, but much better this morning when I did a couple of hours. Find when your on a streak like that either platoon up or walk away for the day :)

TdC

yeah walk away is what I will have to do I think. 12 wins in my last 36 games. it doesn't matter if the players are any good or not...it's just lose-lose-lose one after the other -.-

edit: also, I forgot to mention everyone in game seems to be so ridiculously toxic I'm once more on the verge of turning chat off altogether :(

Last edited:

Lethul

FH is my second home
yeah walk away is what I will have to do I think. 12 wins in my last 36 games. it doesn't matter if the players are any good or not...it's just lose-lose-lose one after the other -.-

edit: also, I forgot to mention everyone in game seems to be so ridiculously toxic I'm once more on the verge of turning chat off altogether :(

Chat should always be disabled :) im home from vacation sopn then i can help break your shitty streak ;)

TdC

starting to feel and play a bit better. still, it's hard work sometimes doing all kinds of things for a loss :D

KV1-Mastery-1stMOE-RadWalt.jpg

TdC

and after a couple good games comes the balance. 66% losses, really poor performance and the lovely do well and lose, do poorly and win cycle :-/

georgie

FH is my second home
Why am I only just finding out that other people on FH play this? lol, I suck.

Anywho, yell if you see me on. 'geomela' are me name.

TdC

I'll friend you up chum. I don't promise to not suck though ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom