Scenario Queues

Loneliness

Loyal Freddie
Ive played on Eight Peaks, Azgal, Hirn and im wondering why the wait on scenario pop is significantly longer on Eight Peaks than on the other two.
Ive gone as far as joining queues on seperate servers and separate accounts, on hirn (order) some pops were almost instant but averaged between 5min-15mins where as on eight peaks (destro) it averaged 15-25mins. Could someone (GOA) with Actual info shead some light on this.

Loneliness

Loyal Freddie
Is it just down to the large numbers of destruction on K8P that the queue is a mile long?

mooSe_

FH is my second home
Yeah I agree the k8p queue is annoyingly long

eksdee

FH is my second home
cross-server scenarios PLEASE. the constant zerging on k8p and lack of escape via scenarios is killing my will to play.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
I play order on K8P and scenes pop within 2-3 mins. Vast influx of destro on this server means you have to wait longer.

Anyway shouldn't you all be keep camping in Tierk 4 waiting for the zone to switch. Next patch can't come quick enough imo!

Loneliness

Loyal Freddie
I play order on K8P and scenes pop within 2-3 mins. Vast influx of destro on this server means you have to wait longer.

Yes its defently a destruction only problem, the more that are on the longer the wait. really wish they would fix

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Yes its defently a destruction only problem, the more that are on the longer the wait. really wish they would fix

With order players leaving the server it's likely to get worse. Lost 2-3 in our guild this week. Hearing other guilds have lost up to 30! I'm afraid Destro caused it by using the lame tactic with Fortress raids to switch zones back and insta PvE keeps and BOs for loot and renown.

Belisar

One of Freddy's beloved
Well I play order on K8P and I have no idea what was going on with the T3 scen queues this evening.

Wait for ages, then get a pop where there were 4 order versus 0 Destro. Another was 5 versus 4 - it was a bit mad and at times annoying.

Still there were a few good fights.

Grotnob

Fledgling Freddie

How can they fix that?

A scenario won't spawn unless there's enough players queueing on both sides. (Allegedly.) If there's twice as many destruction queueing for scenarios as order, for the sake of argument, then it follows that a destruction player will get into a scenario half as often as an order player will.

As for cross-server scenarios, I'm not sure that's a good idea whilst scenario outcomes contribute VPs to the campaign on a server.

The zerging BO Merry-Go-Round problem will never be solved whilst taking a BO gives influence and RPs. I think a better system would be one where taking a BO grants no Exp, RP or Inf, but you can't get into an enemy keep to take it and get at the loot bags unless you control the BOs in the area. Inf and RPs would only come from killing players and defending keeps and BOs.

However, the very fact that there's zergs running round steamrollering BOs and Keeps indicates that the playstyle is popular with a lot of people. Very little incentive for Mythic to change how things work in order to lessen or prevent it.

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Lost 2-3 in our guild this week.

The Black Company has lost 20-30 members alone since the transfers. Was commonly 25+ people online every night when i joined them a few months back.

I'm in the process of leaving now to join a more active guild, but i'm now one of 1-2 people online onpeak...

I hear similar stories from acquaintences in other large order guilds - it's quite worrying that order couldn't even muster 2 warbands total (across all pairings) for defense last weekend whereas destruction was fielding at least 4 warbands.

Mas

One of Freddy's beloved
Its a far cry from a few months ago when the tables were turned and order zerged/outnumbered all tiers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom