@ Destruction players

aika

Can't get enough of FH
roll order mate, why play with the albion zerg? :)

ramathorn

Fledgling Freddie
i logged today in frustration at the rediculous fucking dps classes are dishing out coupled with the the complete lack of protection.

i mean wtf is with warrior priests dishing out 1kish damage every 1.5 sec @ lvl 34? thought they were meant to be "hybrid"

dont even get me started on witch hunters.....

i'll be happy to come heal u if u help keep me alive :p

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
Plenty of healers on both sides in my server, too many on order at times for my liking - I don't like competition damn it! was in a group yesterday with 4 other healers.

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
i logged today in frustration at the rediculous fucking dps classes are dishing out coupled with the the complete lack of protection.

i mean wtf is with warrior priests dishing out 1kish damage every 1.5 sec @ lvl 34? thought they were meant to be "hybrid"

dont even get me started on witch hunters.....

i'll be happy to come heal u if u help keep me alive :p

Try being dropped by a WE of even level on a healer in under 3 seconds and unable to cast thanks to them silencing you :)

Try playing Order against the Destro mirror classes, then comment, in all honesty there really isn't much difference.

The big difference in proformance is generally down to the player/s.

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
I always feel that's other way around.

Was 3 zealots and 1 Shammy on Nordenwatch just today while Order had 1 lvl 2 AM :p

WaveZtream

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah I don't see any lack of BW's that is for damn sure overpowered nah can't be it :)

Turamber

Part of the furniture
I'm a healer, but I would rather introduce you to my hammer. Sigmar wills it, for thou art ugly.

ramathorn

Fledgling Freddie
Try being dropped by a WE of even level on a healer in under 3 seconds and unable to cast thanks to them silencing you :)

Try playing Order against the Destro mirror classes, then comment, in all honesty there really isn't much difference.

The big difference in proformance is generally down to the player/s.

Sorry if I came across wrong, I was not trying to say it was just order classes, I just think DPS in this game is majorly out of control. And what you said happened to me tonight on several occassions, its no fun at all.

ramathorn

Fledgling Freddie
Indeed
It's crappy the way they have to wait till Tier3 to get something that a witch elf gets at lvl 9 to kill healers quicker ;)

Again as i said above, i did not mean what i said as a order vs destruction. more like all healers vs everything else :p

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Again as i said above, i did not mean what i said as a order vs destruction. more like all healers vs everything else :p

You have a point here.

As I go up in levels i am increasingly aware that even tanks are able to kill me (RP) quicker than before and all melee develop more and more ways of neutralising the healer. I know the mechanics are designed so i could be guarded by a tank, but the reality is that in random scenarios tanks generally don't give a crap. The thing is i don't see RP's getting any decent defensive abilities of their own and we become totally reliant on witch-class and tanks for protection.

What i DO see is healers trying to play a lot smarter than other classes to try and compensate. Kiting tanks, using jump strafe to throw them off, rapid direction changes to gain a few seconds while they readjust, terrain los defense for group healing, hiding behind rocks and jumping up to gain los for instas etc.

I have heard that at 40 healers are just vanishing as they become so weak they cannot really influence a fight or effectively keep anyone alive (let alone stay alive), but i have not experienced this yet, so it's just what im told.

WaveZtream

Fledgling Freddie
You have a point here.

As I go up in levels i am increasingly aware that even tanks are able to kill me (RP) quicker than before and all melee develop more and more ways of neutralising the healer. I know the mechanics are designed so i could be guarded by a tank, but the reality is that in random scenarios tanks generally don't give a crap. The thing is i don't see RP's getting any decent defensive abilities of their own and we become totally reliant on witch-class and tanks for protection.

What i DO see is healers trying to play a lot smarter than other classes to try and compensate. Kiting tanks, using jump strafe to throw them off, rapid direction changes to gain a few seconds while they readjust, terrain los defense for group healing, hiding behind rocks and jumping up to gain los for instas etc.

I have heard that at 40 healers are just vanishing as they become so weak they cannot really influence a fight or effectively keep anyone alive (let alone stay alive), but i have not experienced this yet, so it's just what im told.

If a healer can't stay alive that is not something to blame the game for that is the person behind it. And if your party members don't aid you if you are being targeted then sod it all don't heal them in return and if they bitch about it then say "Where is my support?".

I mean everything works both ways if I am going to heal ppl at least they should have the decency to protect me.

And for lvl 40 healers are crap and weak no idea what you have heard that from. I say this game is pretty well balanced in my eye's except one thing and it's the Bright wizard.

However you bend or twist it they have way to much dmg output for a such a short period of time. But really what it comes down to is thier dots that are just hilarious they tick for 1k a pop and as a healer you a pretty dead as soon as you have one of this on you and every other class goes down fast even a tank.

Either they nerf the dmg so it's more equal to the Dark elf sorcerer or make them insanly squishy. You just can't have it both ways either you can stand your ground or die like a fly with huge dmg output. Atm they are pretty much both.

To say that a BW goes down fast is a damn lie and anyone who plays this game know exactly what I am talking about.

When the gap is so big and clearly compared to the others then something needs to be done for sure. When 70% of the Order plays a BW's pretty much says everything don't it.

Anyway back to the killin :)

Soazak

Part of the furniture
Order have as many people as Destruction. In T4 Dest own though because we level up faster than order.

Actually last few nights around primetime Order has been high population while destro has been med. I think they've got to the stage where people are now rerolling because of queues. Order = albion now :p

WiZe^

Can't get enough of FH
Actually last few nights around primetime Order has been high population while destro has been med. I think they've got to the stage where people are now rerolling because of queues. Order = albion now :p

our realm is FoTM! :p

aika

Can't get enough of FH
Order have as many people as Destruction. In T4 Dest own though because we level up faster than order.

its not about the quantity, but usually mentality of destro players (and quality from what I've seen mostly in SP)

Iorlas

Fledgling Freddie
its not about the quantity, but usually mentality of destro players (and quality from what I've seen mostly in SP)

Please define the "usual" mentality of destro players.Why should the mentality of a destro player be any different from order?i would question the mentality of order players as 70% seem to be bright wizards thats all about quantity and wanting to win at all costs, so play an overpowered class.
BW's need a nerf simple as that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom