Exclusive FH Comp!! Win Goa War Beta Keys!!!

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
I'm afraid I can't give you more than a very vague answer just yet. All the winners will be getting a beta invite for sure and you'll be playing the beta sooner rather than later - it won't be the case that we'll invite you a week before the game goes live. It almost certainly won't be for at least two weeks though as the people in charge of that side of things are off in Virginia talking technical stuff with Mythic. After that, you'll be invited as soon as we can squeeze you in.

GHudston

Fledgling Freddie
I just wanted to apologise if that sounded like a complaint or overly agressive at all. I am far more than grateful for what I have won, don't think that I don't know how much effort must have gone into this competition so far, so thank you all for putting it on.

I'm just very, very excited and growing moreso by the second and excitement does tend to turn to impatience after awhile!

EDIT: Just read IanC's post, thanks a lot for that! It's still vague but I can now at least relax for 2 weeks before abusing my f5 key again! Cheers, Requiel!

Jarakin

One of Freddy's beloved
I'm afraid I can't give you more than a very vague answer just yet. All the winners will be getting a beta invite for sure and you'll be playing the beta sooner rather than later - it won't be the case that we'll invite you a week before the game goes live. It almost certainly won't be for at least two weeks though as the people in charge of that side of things are off in Virginia talking technical stuff with Mythic. After that, you'll be invited as soon as we can squeeze you in.

Ahh, I presume the same can be said of the guild invites too then? Am I right in thinking they're handled by the self-same people that're in Virginia too (F5 key breaths a sigh of relief)? Or are they handled by a seperate team that aren't so busy (F5 key starts to panic again)?

FlyingDaggers

Fledgling Freddie

Not for another 2 weeks :( Hope we get in before the next big wave tho and not in 2 months, thx for the update.

Talivar

Part of the furniture
I know GOA wont be giving the keys out yet but any word on when FH will get in contact about getting our details?:)

Soyken

Fledgling Freddie
Greetings Everyone and best wishes from Poland :) ( i see you have a mighty international squad here and i salut you :) ) I have a few questions regarding this matter :

1.Is there any amount of pages required (or limit) for the story line?
2.Is my country allowed to participate? lol
3.Can i also post some home-written Warhammer Fantasy Role Play v 2.0
campaigns? :) so (ill probably change one of my written campaigns into a story (shouldnt be too hard :) ) Personaly i cant wait for Warhammer Online thats why i want to share my creativity with ya.

Best wishes my fellow Warhammer fans.

Signed Soyken "Blood Raven" aka Br.Gabriel Strom

Raazaar

Fledgling Freddie
Greetings Everyone and best wishes from Poland ( i see you have a mighty international squad here and i salut you ) I have a few questions regarding this matter :

campaigns? so (ill probably change one of my written campaigns into a story (shouldnt be too hard ) Personaly i cant wait for Warhammer Online thats why i want to share my creativity with ya.

Ooh, I'm afraid you're slightly late my friend, the competition ended about two weeks ago. :mad:

Soyken

Fledgling Freddie
Curses! I saw new posts and thought it was an update about the prizes! :p

Then im gonna post my story anyways when im finished (since atm im leaving work after a night shift) ;) so ill be glad to share some Warhammer adventures with ya ^^

And about the contest well you cant win em all :D but im definitly pre-ordering the game asap :)

Best wishes Soyken

Crudity

Fledgling Freddie
Greetings Everyone and best wishes from Poland :) ( i see you have a mighty international squad here and i salut you :) ) I have a few questions regarding this matter :

campaigns? :) so (ill probably change one of my written campaigns into a story (shouldnt be too hard :) ) Personaly i cant wait for Warhammer Online thats why i want to share my creativity with ya.

Sorry, Mr. Gabriel.
Witam ;]

You are a bit late... like weeks late. Never the less, there are other competitions in other sites, you can try elsewhere.

Arbaal

Fledgling Freddie
^^ Interesting thread. Haven't been on Freddies for a while.. Since DAoC but Have looked for WAR

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
God dammit i love Poland! :D

Good beer, good food, good vodka.

Talivar

Part of the furniture
You sure its the prize?:) Maybe you was just lucky and got invited this wave:)

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
lol the prizes are going out? cool beans, enjoy guys! :)

royo

Fledgling Freddie
He probably just got lucky and won randomly, since none of us received a key from the competition, still waiting for a news update...

FlyingDaggers

Fledgling Freddie
Maybe the merchandise if he lives in england :p Had to give Jupitus last friday my details but no stuff arrived yet.

Hope we get our keys soon, my new pc is collecting dust again after beating bioshock :(

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Well folks - those who have sent me the details via PM have had their user id's passed to GOA for beta inclusion in the next round issued. The other prizes have gone AWOL, I'm afraid, and we are working with GOA to track them down!!!! :eek6:

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
Well folks - those who have sent me the details via PM have had their user id's passed to GOA for beta inclusion in the next round issued. The other prizes have gone AWOL, I'm afraid, and we are working with GOA to track them down!!!! :eek6:

Nice update. Now we have a deadline i can stop spamming F5 ^^

Had my "Ding 1 month" post rdy for next Thursday the 20th :p

FlyingDaggers

Fledgling Freddie

Thx for the update, i still find it harsh that we have to wait for the next round, its only 9 players, why not just update the account and let us in?
Dont want to whine about it, im happy i won but its kinda frustrating, I wanna play so badly.

I sure hope its before the end of the month, work starts again next month bleh.

IanC Any eta on next wave?

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
Invite has arrived.

Thx you guys, the waiting was dramatic but the prize is worth the drama :clap::clap:

Crudity

Fledgling Freddie
Hey hey :) I was getting worried that everyone has their keys but not me, but yesterday...! Yay! I am in the beta! Thank you so much for this competition and I hope there will be another round so everyone in FH can get into beta :)

Gilitrut

Fledgling Freddie
I havent send my details yet, was i supposed to recive an e-mail or somethin??!

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
it's just the gold winners for their beta keys so far, the other (physical) prizes have gone AWOL :( The FH admins and GOA are working on tracking them down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom