Healer question

niena

Fledgling Freddie
Hello,

I wondered why healers dont put Mad Scalars in their template ? I know it has bad stats due to tank version, but wolf morph seems very nice for a healer as far as we can't use AT, slot taken by Eoy (which is the first artie a healer should take). Have you ever tried it ? :ninja:

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
can't think of any reason to include MS in a template unless the whole grp you're running with have it and fire it at the same time. other than that it's pretty easy (at least i think so) to spot the different classes from spell effects, positioning and race.

i find shape changes that remove the spell casting effect really annoying since i can't see when i'm casting. true, with the cata gfx you can see spell animation but it just isn't the same (don't know why).

and the biggest reason: wolfmode in cata gfx looks horrible. i never use it unless i'm in the ToA client.

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
Its only a shape change though and alot of wasted util.

Pac healers will still be driving the group and Aug healers will in general be found near the back, the positioning really gives them away.

hanza

Fledgling Freddie
i heard Nata runs with it and battler as main hand weap

i also had both MS and battler on my Healer ... but it was a 50 aug healer PvE farm bot. so basically i had him stuffed like a tank. worked pretty nice but i suppose it wasn t the purpose of your question :D

niena

Fledgling Freddie
I think I will put MS, Gov, battler, cyclop shield, and oh Bruiser in 2h too for tower takes in my template ;) Maybe wing dives, enyalio boots and oglidarsh belt as slots are not taken yet :p

Seriously, thanks for your replies and advices :)

occy

Loyal Freddie
i couldn't fit GoV in a tmeplate last time i tried :( if i redo the template ever again then i will try to fit it. r0x looks :)

Well your druid is ugly enuff with at wh scepter on the side and oceanus chestpiece :(

Rolv

Fledgling Freddie
I use MS on my healer. For me its very useful! Its a simple reason: It takes much longer time for enemies to realise im a healer (especially since so few healers got MS! ;D). I have even been grappled when I was in wolf mode. :D

Megarevs

Loyal Freddie
I use MS on my healer. For me its very useful! Its a simple reason: It takes much longer time for enemies to realise im a healer (especially since so few healers got MS! ;D). I have even been grappled when I was in wolf mode. :D

Ive been grappled by quinlann loads of times, he did it to save me from his group mates tho :eek: such a nice guy :worthy:

Mundokar

One of Freddy's beloved
I made loads of templates with MS in it. But in the end i am always lacking in resists or stats or bonusses. MS is just not worth it on a healer.

Rolv

Fledgling Freddie
Well mine got 37% power, 10 casting speed, 8% range, 19% healing bonus, 28 af, 99 dex, 101 piety, 77 con, capped melee resists. Only resists not 20%+ is matter and cold, which is not imo importaint anyway.

I got egg, cb, bracer of zo, crown of zahur, kalares, scepter of mer, MS, and champ wep.

Chance

Loyal Freddie
Well mine got 37% power, 10 casting speed, 8% range, 19% healing bonus, 28 af, 99 dex, 101 piety, 77 con, capped melee resists. Only resists not 20%+ is matter and cold, which is not imo importaint anyway.

I got egg, cb, bracer of zo, crown of zahur, kalares, scepter of mer, MS, and champ wep.

paccer or augger?? if paccer 37% pp will be ok but on augger u should have 50 - 60%

8% spell range wont suffice (spelling?) u need 10%...

19% heal bonus aint good enough either get 25 and again as augger its nice to have 25 buff bonus aswell

as for artis id say replace kalares, scepter and ms cause generally they suck ;p Crown is ok but id rather have Winged helm for style reduction charge or just normal crafted

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
paccer or augger?? if paccer 37% pp will be ok but on augger u should have 50 - 60%

19% heal bonus aint good enough either get 25 and again as augger its nice to have 25 buff bonus aswell

nah, you can get away with having less.

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
nah, you can get away with having less.

There is a reason why you call yourself the worst healer ever then? :D

Buff bonus on a healer is not really needed, aug healer will cap bases with 10% buffbonus.

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
There is a reason why you call yourself the worst healer ever then? :D

Buff bonus on a healer is not really needed, aug healer will cap bases with 10% buffbonus.

i've had 50% power pool at the most (i think. might have been somewhere around 46%). i think i did ok with that. ultimatly you would have to ask the ppl i grp:ed with about that though :)

right now on my druid i have 35% power pool (or 41% actually, but i haven't RvR:ed anything since i got my champ weapon) and i think i'm doing ok, but as before you'll have to ask the ppl i play with whether i'm doing good or not :)

i think it's around 11-12% to cap bases on the old 37aug/39mend spec.

Megarevs

Loyal Freddie
i've had 50% power pool at the most (i think. might have been somewhere around 46%). i think i did ok with that. ultimatly you would have to ask the ppl i grp:ed with about that though :)

right now on my druid i have 35% power pool (or 41% actually, but i haven't RvR:ed anything since i got my champ weapon) and i think i'm doing ok, but as before you'll have to ask the ppl i play with whether i'm doing good or not :)

i think it's around 11-12% to cap bases on the old 37aug/39mend spec.

to tell you the truth, you suck :p

nah, i think its fine to have around 35% pp remember with mordoms mind, champ weapon and other stuff that much pp isnt really needed

Megarevs

Loyal Freddie
Even tho its not really hard to get 40+ pp now with all the new leet labby stuff
No point capping piety its more usefull to put it into pp :p

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
Even tho its not really hard to get 40+ pp now with all the new leet labby stuff
No point capping piety its more usefull to put it into pp :p

I disagree. In this situation 1% pp ~ 2 piety. Having 80 piety in your template is 10% less power pool than someone who has capped it. Power pool is also very overrated nowadays. If you have mytheriums, pots and charges ready its almost impossible to run out of power.

Fuaip

Can't get enough of FH
Well, yesterday i saw a whole FG mids run with scalars up. Looked cool and seemed to work out quite nice for them..

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
Well, yesterday i saw a whole FG mids run with scalars up. Looked cool and seemed to work out quite nice for them..

german servers? :) a few grps there run with wolf morph on the entire grp and is indeed effective. if you have a set grp that plays most of the times you do and everyone has MS in template, and fire it at the same time, then it's worth it. otherwise it's kind of waste. imo and all that.

Rolv

Fledgling Freddie

as for artis id say replace kalares, scepter and ms cause generally they suck ;p Crown is ok but id rather have Winged helm for style reduction charge or just normal crafted
Are you a perfectionist or something lol :)
I have enough power thank you, never go oop. And I chose to accept that my mezz has a range of 1620 instead of 1650 - not much difference. But I do
admitt that if I was gonna make a new temp, I would try get 10% - but cba :)

niena

Fledgling Freddie
I make a call to my guild : === GET ALL THE MS ARTIE IN TEMP ASAP and be ready to rock the knock, or the opposite :bazbeer:
I made a template which you can only switch the hands to get more hps and more resists with no MS, will post it when i'm back :)

Danord_durin

Fledgling Freddie
Are you a perfectionist or something lol :)
I have enough power thank you, never go oop. And I chose to accept that my mezz has a range of 1620 instead of 1650 - not much difference. But I do
admitt that if I was gonna make a new temp, I would try get 10% - but cba :)

And can u tell me why cold is not so important?. And i dont agree allways with stop on alot of things, but i agree with all he mentioned. I got some rogs on my healer wich aparently is a hell of alot better than ur so called temp!
And why a perfectionist? its so easy to make a cheap and very decent temp theese days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom